skip to main content

For Single Credit (Concurrent Enrollment) Classes at Foothill College:

Students must consult (in person or via email) with their counselor about which class they intend to take.
Once the desired class is determined, students complete the following:
  • Ensure their application to Foothill College is up to date for the current term (if a student takes Dual Credit classes at TIDE each term, it likely will be)
  • CCAP/MOU Special Admit Form (a second form in addition to the dual credit form). Student should enter the TIDE counselor's email for both parent and administrator.
  • Students must also fill out the SUHSD Concurrent Enrollment Form in English or Spanish
  • Students must complete this google form